Spring

Spring
Spring :)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March

Well here I am.. attempting my first blog. Wondering if I have anything interesting to even write down that would be even interesting. Giving it a chance considering I am at home alone for the moment... Janna at dance class and Derek at work. Just Miki curled up by my feet while he takes a break from tormenting the cats.

I can feel spring in the air.. FINALLY. Spring makes me feel like everything is going to be alright in my world. I even have flowers peeking at me from the flower bed beside the house. Next week is March break and Janna and I will be heading to Pic Co to visit. Looking forward to spending some time with Mom and hanging out with Rose. I will probably have to do a Pictou County Pizza run for some valley folks... . mmmmmmm pizza, real pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment